Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Framed Garden Poppies

Hi everyone-
Have you missed me?  Well, I hope so, cause I have missed you all!
Things are still hectic around here, but they are going a lot smoother.
  
I've been staring at my stamps for weeks, so today I decided to actually make the time to do some crafting!  The idea for this card has been buzzing I n my head, since having a conversation with my friend Amanda!   So I had to get it out. 
All the items used can be found at SweetStamps and are linked back to the shop.
I stamped Italian Writing in Tuxedo black ink and sponged Antique Linen. 
Then I laid a thin layer of translucent embossing paste, using Kitchen Floor stencil. 
To accentuate Poppies Garden flowers; which were colored with Copics and fussy cut, I applied a black frame around it!

In the picture, the card looks a little warped but, once I put it between a few heavy books, it will straighten out!  

I hope you are all haveing a great weekend, see you soon. 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for June's Anything But A Card Challenge. 

Hugs. 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

WOW this is gorgeous, love the background with the image and stencil. Those red poppies really pop in the frame. Awesome!!!