Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Have a Beautiful Day

Hello! Kim here today to share this card using dies and stencils. I stenciled the Roof Tiles pattern onto watercolor paper to give it some texture. I used three different colors and a blending tool to create the stenciled background. I used Sweet Stamps' Flutterby Sweet Cuts to die cut three butterflies and adhered it glued the cut out and solid image to each other I folded the wings up for some dimension. I then added the rhinestones to each of the butterfly's body. Next was to adhere the stencil cardstock onto the card front then placed the butterflies on top. I saved the sentiment for last so I know where to place it.


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love how the colorful die cut butterflies look against the stenciled background. Love the bling too!!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a colorful card~the butterflies look so whimsical~pretty design!
Sherrie K