Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mele Kalikimaka!!

Aloha Friends and Merry Christmas!! kel here with a quick and easy Christmas card to share with you today!  I can't believe Christmas is just TWO days away... how quickly it has come!!!!!


This is the Hawaiian Christmas Greeting Digital Stamp from the Sweet Stamps shop, and I just love it.  So amazingly gorgeous. And of course, it being a Hawaiian greeting, I HAD to use it!!  In case you're wondering, Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaiian for Merry Christmas!

I definitely wanted to keep this card simple since the lettering of this digi is so gorgeous!  So just some scrap paper and baker's twine was more than enough to make this card stand out!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you and yours have a WONDERFUL Christmas... or Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Yule, or whatever it is you celebrate!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful Hawaiian Christmas card.