Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

In the Pink

For the Sweet Stamps Hearts challenge, I made a Medallion card using an image with hearts in it- can you see the hearts- they are on 2 of the levels.
 There are hearts on the top layer, and little pink hearts peek out on the pink layer just between the white hearts on the top layer.
 I stamped the image 3 times- twice on the Silver Lustre cardstock and once on the pink shimmery cardstock. The cardstock is from Paper Temptress.  I fussy cut the three layers out, and stacked them using dimensionals.
 I used In the Pink ink to dab on color using the Victorian Romance stencil. I added a little more shimmer using the Stardust Gelly Roll pen. Pink Pearls finish off the medallion.

 Products I used from the SweetStamps store:


We hope you will join us for the challenge, and if you use a Sweet Stamps image, your card/project will count as two entries.

Shelly

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Very pretty, Shelly! Great layering and romantic colors for your Valentine.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very pretty, love how you layered the Heart Medallion.

Denise said...

What a lovely card! I do love this Medallion stamp it is so versatile. Love the way you created your back ground!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful! Love your layering of the image!

Roxie said...

Love those layers, very nice card!